Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, October 18

Fall Break

Is half over. I'm still loving it.


I checked out the first season of Grey's Anatomy. I like it, even though its sooooo very predictable and formulaic. Maybe that's why I like it. There is no thinking involved. You sit there, you watch, and that's it. Compare that to The Wire where you actually have to think. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, the thinking, but I love it. And I like not thinking sometimes too.

Ahh, tv comes in so many flavors! Never fear, there is still outlining going on during this fall break. It isn't all fun and games.

And the Series starts on Saturday. And so much baseball & football news going on. Steve Lyons getting axed. I don't think it was just about some barely heard comment he made to Lou Pinella. From what I understand (and yeah, I'll admit it was from listening to Keith Olbermann) this is far from a one time incident. Miami Hurricanes losing their mind. (I suppose this one really isn't news.) And, this guy, was on Dan Patrick's radio show Monday morning just before he got fired. Chris Simms, bless his heart, thinks he's coming back by Thanksgiving. (They took out your spleen, Chris!! Stay down!) Oh yeah, and my two favorite football teams are at polar opposites this year. The Bears could go far if they stop believing their own press. The Black and Silver need help.

But, I don't have time to talk about any of that......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home