Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, October 24

Quick hits

Yeah, I'm enjoying the World Series. Thanks for asking.

I don't really like people younger than me. No offense. There are a few exceptions, of course, but as a general rule..... (I'm not talking about kids, or even teens. Mostly those silly 20 somethings.)

My hair looks good again today.

Little Children (on the sidebar because I still haven't finished it) is going to be a movie. I'm actually looking forward to seeing it. You know, I like the book. But, honestly, I've read a few books since then. Its sitting on my bedroom floor, and I haven't had the desire to pick it up and finish it. So, how much do I really like it? Not enough, apparently.

Wanda Sykes cracks me up, but I wasn't really digging her latest HBO comedy special. Parts of it were funny, but more parts weren't. I guess she's allowed to have a bad day every now and then.

Three people have walked past me while I am typing this and they all have on grey skirts of varying lengths. Is grey the new black?

I had to listen to Cubs Fan go on about the virtues of 80 degree weather last night. Call me crazy, but I like the seasons. Phoenix is a place I might like to visit (soon) but I don't think I'd like to live there.

You know, some people really don't like email. I notice this when I email and they say "Call me." I'm sure its not just because they are jonseing to hear my voice. Some people really would just rather talk on the phone than carry on an email conversation. Not that there is anything wrong with that, necessarily, just an observation.

What's up with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home