Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, October 22

When you turn off the shower, but you still hear water.....

Yep, that's when you know you've got problems.


The beautiful, adorable, cute as a button 3 year old that lives above me decided to experiment with flushing the toilet bowl cleanser (that turns the water blue) down the toilet. Hilarity ensues. Oh yeah, unless you live under said budding scientist. Then water ensues. Luckily, her mama was smart enough to shut off the water before mainteance could get there. Unluckily, I still had water dripping all over everywhere. I was not a happy camper. Of course, it could have been worse. It was only in one kitchen cupboard......and in my bathroom light fixture. I'll probably get a new bathroom light out of the deal. The cupboard held plates and bowls, all easily washed in the dishwasher. The water on the floor was mopped up. And the cupboard has nothing wrong (so far) that Comet and a sponge can't fix. It probably wouldn't hurt for it to have a good cleaning anyway, right?

Of course, that was all about 4 hours ago. I had to go to work. I hope things are similarly calm when I get home.

Pray for me. (And if things are worse when I get there, pray for that midget..... :o) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home