Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, June 24

Heartbreak in the Stadium of Light


Heartbreaking Posted by Hello

This picture, taken before the game, seems to forshadow what's to come. England loses a heartbreaker on penalty kicks. I didn't get a chance to watch the game live, but I did "watch" it on Soccernet's gamecast. It was an interesting experience, and I loved the commentators pithy little comments. But, even with the filter, it was a tough loss. I was hoping that England would pull it out in the end. And, of course, the media will blame it all on Beckham, but I truly don't think its all his fault. They had it won and collapsed at the end, just like in the game against France.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home