Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, June 18

Viva Benitez!!

Greetings all! I am feeling MUCH better now. And one thing I've learned, there are few things more miserable than going to class when you're sick! Speaking of class, we haven't gotten our tests back yet. Or, I should say, our practice tests. Its hard to believe that this summer class is almost over. Three more classes and then the final! We really need to get those test tests back!

Anyway, Liverpool has hired a new manager! Rafael Benitez comes to Liverpool from Valencia. Welcome aboard, and I hope his first order of business is to get Steven Gerrard and Michael Owen signed to nice, fat, LONG contracts.

In new toy news....
I just got satellite radio. Can I just tell you how much I'm loving it? Can I? As if the music wasn't enough to adore, all the talk radio a girl could want! I can listen to Air America Radio without booting up my computer. (you do all listen to AAR don't you? Of course you do.) I have it in the house at the moment, but will probably break down and buy the car adapter so I can have it on the go. Radio here in Indy isn't great, so this is the best possible alternative. I would recommend this to anyone. Satellite radio. Please make a note of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home