Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, June 15

OW

My head hurts. The cold I thought I had is actually a sinus infection. And, although I feel much better today than I did on Friday (or Saturday, or Sunday or Monday) today is still no picnic. But, on a scale of 1-10, today is definitely a 5. Yesterday was a -14 as a point of reference.

Not much other news to report, I'm afraid. Hopefully as I work tonight, I'll get something good to post. In the meantime, check out the metacritic website. I don't usually read reviews of a movie until after I've seen it. So, I had to check the reviews of the three I saw last Friday. Metacritic is good because it takes all the "major" reviews, assigns a number and then gives an overall score. It also does music, video games and movies new to video/dvd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home