Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, July 31

I made the mistake of starting this one late in the day. You simply cannot be sleepy, or anything less than bright eyed and alert, when you're watching this one. It is that convoluted. I finished it up on Sunday and I liked it. I think. I'm not sure I understood half of what was going on. I'd see it again.....I think I'll need to. It averaged a 76 on Metacritic which is fairly good, but I felt like I was overloaded. If you've seen it, I'm curious to know what you think.



Cute. Funny. Perfect after Syriana AND Miami Vice in the same weekend! Not so much with the thinking. Mindless entertainment and Bradley Cooper was soooo cute! And this little guy was adorable too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home