Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, July 31

my reviewing street cred

I just opened the 7/28 issue of Entertainment Weekly to read about the Miami Vice movie and here is what it said "He (Michael Mann) started writing in 2004, and what came pouring out was an ultra-violent meditation on identity and duality that had almost nothing in common with the original series other than a location, a job description and that Collins track. (In the Air Tonight.)

Ha. Like I said....I forgot to mention the song, though. And do you know why? Because I HATE the remake of it. That was a song that should have been left the hell alone.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM , Blogger Anonymous said...

    Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. CRED invite link

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home