Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, September 11

My First Foray

into Fantasy Football wasn't exactly a failure....

Exactly....


I see how people spend so much time on it. But, as it isn't for money, I don't see the need to put all the effort into it. I picked people I like, and people I'll see in the ordinary course of me being a football fan. It didn't work out that badly, but I would have preferred to win. I always prefer to win.

Oh yeah, and some of the people that I got through the draft (the ones I didn't pick) I had no idea they were on tv around these parts yesterday. I mean, I knew who was on, but I didn't put that together with who was on my team! LOL.


How's that for being a football fan, eh? I'll do better next week. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home